1.EKITI STATE GOVERNMENT: EKITI STATE WATER CORPORATION REFORM
Organization diagnosis, organization restructuring and operations reengineering, Investment planning, staff assessment and placement, strategic planning, transition planning, Change management, Technical Support on implementation- World Bank Funded
2.DELTA STATE GOVERNMENT: DELTA STATE WATER CORPORATION REFORM, EXPANDED WATER AND SANITATION HYGIENE (EWASH) PROGRAMME
Organization diagnosis, organization restructuring and operations reengineering, strategic planning, Change management, Technical Support on implementation- USAID Funded under the Expanded Water and Sanitation Hygiene (EWASH) Program
3. USAID- EXPANDED WATER AND SANITATION HYGIENE (EWASH) PROGRAMME-CSO Capacity Building and Governance Project: Governance assessment, organizational assessment, leadership coaching, and training programme development. USAID Funded under the Expanded Water and Sanitation Hygiene (EWASH) Programme
4. USAID/SUWASA: Ebonyi State Water Reform Project-the Sustainable Water and Sanitation in Africa (SUWASA) is a program funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). SUWASA implemented a two-year reform project to improve the delivery of water and sanitation services to the urban areas of Ebonyi State, Nigeria. SUWASA contracted VIPCG to provide consultancy services in organizational development for Ebonyi State Water Corporation.
5. Federal Ministry of Water Resources, National Water Research Institute –Consultancy Services for the Development of Operational Manual and Memorandum of Understanding for the National Water Resources Capacity Building Network-World Bank Funded.
6. National Urban Water Sector Reform Program-
7. USAID/SUWASA: BAUCHI STATE WATER REFORM PROJECT:
Organization Development: Organization Diagnosis, Design, and Implementation: The work was in three phases: