Pencom was beginning a project that involved integration and automation or various business processes. The Commission intended to use Oracle E-Business as a platform for managing its business and operational activities. Consequently, there was need to assess the current business processes, redesign where necessary, map and document processes to achieve the following outcomes:
- Documenting the Commission’s business processes.
- Ensuring compliance with the documented business processes.
- Ensuring the proper documentation of the Commission’s internal Controls.
- Ensure the documentation of the level of authority within the Commission.
- Identification of Business Processes to be automated with the Oracle E-Business Suite Application.
- Develop and implement a change program for the Commission’s Management and staff.
VIPCG was contracted to study and document the work processes of Departments and Units and flowchart the business and work processes of the following Departments:
1. Internal Audit
2. Management Services
3. Human Resources
4. Corporate Affairs
STATEMENT OF WORK COMPLETED
The work completed by VIPCG was as follows:
1. Study and documentation of the existing work and business processes
2. Development of recommended business and work processes for automation
3. Development of Standard Operational Procedures for the departments under the Business
Process Documentation Project.
4. Flowcharting of both existing and recommended business and operational processes
5. Development of a change management strategy for moving from the legacy processes to
the recommended processes.
VIPCG’s work formed the basis of the automation of PenCom’s Human Resource
Management, Corporate Management Services, Corporate Strategy Implementation,
and Internal Audit Work Processes.
Posted on:July 1, 2011
Client:National Pension Commission (Pencom). July 2011-February 2012
S/N STAFF MEMBER ROLE ON THE PROJECT
1 Vicky Idoko-Pope
2 Josh Ayodele Ibukun
Business Process design and flow-charting
3 Ayo Tinubu
Alh. MT Mamman,
Commissioner, Finance and Administration