NAMA is Federal Government Agency responsible for the management of Nigeria’s airspace to a level consistent with the requirements of the ICAO SARPs. NAMA provides Air Navigation Services to user of Nigeria’s air space.
NAMA desired to automate its Human Resource Management and Compensation Systems. As part of the project, VIPCG was contracted to research, document, develop and design recommended systems including schemes of service, conditions of service, compensation system, and performance management system.
The work also included Training and Development of Staff of the Agency who are
involved in the Human Resource Processes of the Organization and feedback of reports in an interactive session.
STATEMENT OF WORK COMPLETED
The work processes, included data gathering, data synthesis, developing of reports,
report presentation in a retreat, and delivery of training workshops. The system that
VIPCG developed was adopted and successfully implemented.
1. VIPCG conducted a review of the existing Human Resource Management
Structure, systems and Processes and developed a report.
2. VIPCG presented the Report to members of Management for adoption.
3. VIPCG conducted a workshop on the Automation of NAMA’s Human Resource
4. Conducted a Workshop on Business Development to staff of Business
Development Department and related departments.
5. Supported the Finance Department in the institution of the e-payment system
Posted on:July 1, 2009
Client:NAME: Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA). July – December 2009
S/N STAFF MEMBER ROLE ON THE PROJECT
1 Vicky Idoko-Pope
2 Isa Oisamaye
HR System Study and report writing
3 John Ibebunjo
HR System Study and report writing, Workshop Presentation
Mrs Elizabeth Agom,
Director Finance and Administration